Six partner meetings. Experiences from previous projects indicate that the key staff of each of the partners’ team should be present at the meetings as many core discussions and decisions are made at the partners’ transnational face-to-face meetings.
The partner meetings will be held at the following venues (the order of the meetings will be discussed at the partner meetings and might be changed):
In the very final phase an International symposium will be held by the partners at the HdBA’s campus in Mannheim. Due to Academia+’s explicit transnational focus on making guidance professionals learn and profit from other countries approaches and experiences there will be one International symposium together for all project partners (instead of national multiplier events that mainly target a national audience).
The symposium will bring together partners from the wider Academia network as well as actors from different sectors in order to inform about the Academia+ and its outcomes, to convey state-of-the-art information on the project’s 3 overall topics, as well as to make the participants learn from each other and other countries’ approaches. The symposium’s target group includes i.e.:
• Career guidance professionals from across Europe
• Leading persons from Public Employment Services (PES)
• Policy Makers
• Representatives from VET
• Representatives from companies
• Representatives from Higher Education and research
• Representatives from social partners
• Representatives from chambers
• Representatives from associations for refugees and migrants
• Representatives of the National Agencies in charge of Erasmus+ Strategic partnerships