In the very final phase an International symposium was held on June 30th 2021 (10-12 and 13-15 o´clock CET).
Due to the COVID-19 crises the event was held online.
- A look at the past: Academia+ project and developed products
- A look into the future:
Workshop: How would you like to continue working wit the Academia+ projects?
How are we planning to go on?
Regarding to Academia+’s explicit transnational focus on making guidance professionals learn and profit from other countries approaches and experiences there was one International symposium together for all project partners (instead of national multiplier events that mainly target a national audience).
The symposium brought together partners from the wider Academia network as well as actors from different sectors in order to inform about the Academia+ and its outcomes, to convey state-of-the-art information on the project’s 3 overall topics, as well as to make the participants learn from each other and other countries’ approaches. The symposium’s target group includes i.e.:
• Career guidance professionals from across Europe
• Leading persons from Public Employment Services (PES)
• Policy Makers
• Representatives from VET
• Representatives from companies
• Representatives from Higher Education and research
• Representatives from social partners
• Representatives from chambers
• Representatives from associations for refugees and migrants
• Representatives of the National Agencies in charge of Erasmus+ Strategic partnerships